Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ref yesterday

Jimmy Grimble

Thought he was one of the better ones we've had this year. Largely let the game flow and wasn't card happy.

Anyone else agree?

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Generally happy with the ref, at somepoint I was starting to wonder if he'd left his cards at home though.

But it's nice to see a ref allow a game to flow. Nothing really to note apart from a dodgy decision from a linesman

Still believe their goal keeper should have been a sending off

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Missed a few thing though; Camps push in the face to Barnes and The Crofts incident. He was average, could have been better

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Generally happy with the ref, at somepoint I was starting to wonder if he'd left his cards at home though.

But it's nice to see a ref allow a game to flow. Nothing really to note apart from a dodgy decision from a linesman

Still believe their goal keeper should have been a sending off

Thought he was poor, and should have produced a lot more cards. One, probably yellow, for that challenge on Crofts, and two reds, one for their goalie on Barnes, and the other for Upson for that shocking injury-time tackle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Missed a few thing though; Camps push in the face to Barnes and The Crofts incident. He was average, could have been better

That was offset by Upson getting a yellow card when it should have been a red.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Any ref that seeks to let the game flow and keeps the cards to a minimum is on to a winner in my book. This ref was fairly good.

Having said that, had Upson been given his marching orders I could not have complained.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here