Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Despite the fact I thought he was very good yesterday I suspect Bruno will be straight back in the team Tuesday which begs the question why (if he does) ?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Calderon is better
Bruno is better
Calderon is better
Bruno is better

Right, that covers most of it.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think they're both pretty weak defensively, maybe Bruno slightly better certainly has great anticipation better heading but is a DISASTER at getting back after bombing foward. Was a complefe liability last home game sauntering back in his own time, not sure if he still lacks fitness. They're both good going foward though. Calderon is also getting skinned by just about every winger he comes up against these days but then Bruno is a nightmare tracking back and is leaving a big gap where he should be. Id probably go for Bruno over Calderon....just. The way players are going past Calderon alarms me too much these days although i do think hes excellent going foward, a real threat at times

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He was very good? I thought he got skinned routinely in the first half and I'm a Calde fan.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He was very good? I thought he got skinned routinely in the first half and I'm a Calde fan.

ditto..... he is a player who needs a run in the side to play his best. Playing matches here and there isnt sufficient to keep him sharp enough to cope defensively at this level

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought he struggled against their fat winger who had no neck. I expect Bruno to be back in on Tuesday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Calde was poor by his standards yesterday.

Bruno is coming slowly back to form, and is about 10x times the player Calde is, ability wise. Each of their histories bears this out.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Calderon is better

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
not much in it....both average defensively......calde offers a little more in attack, but bruno offers a little more in the midfield areas.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think whoever Oscar chooses is the best choice.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Calderon is better.

Bruno will play.

Which player used to play regularly against the likes of Messi?

Form wise Calde might've been better over the past season but ability wise there is a massive gulf between them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here