Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Leeds United

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
According to a Leeds supporting mate of mine. RED BULL are about to "heavily " invest in Leeds..

Anyone heard any rumours?? Considering a nearly bankrupt Arab consortium took them over and has not invested a great deal. I doubt it is true.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Whenever Red Bull take over a club, they change the name of the club, the stadium and have a sponsor that covers half the shirt. Not sure Leeds fans will be happy with that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know they have taken over New York but the septics sell their soul for sponsorship, what other clubs have Red Bull taken over?

RB Leipzig , Red Bull Salzburg , Red Bull Brasil.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Whenever Red Bull take over a club, they change the name of the club, the stadium and have a sponsor that covers half the shirt. Not sure Leeds fans will be happy with that.

The article seems to state that the Red Bull F1 team want to buy the club, rather than the fizzy drinks maker.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Elland Road to be renamed the Red Bull Arena and the club name changed to the Red Bull Yorkies ?

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
There's a telegraph article from a few days agabout red bull wanting to invest in a premier league team . Refers to the requirement that fc Salzburg. Included red bull in their name

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The article seems to state that the Red Bull F1 team want to buy the club, rather than the fizzy drinks maker.

The Red Bull branding is the money shot.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I dunno how Red Bull have any money flogging that sugar-laden fizzy piss; at least fosters lager is (just about) alcoholic.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
And they will certainly want the overall control the current owners aren't willing to give. It would certainly expose the gaping loophole in FFP. that is over inflated sponsorships by club owners

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I was amazed that they sold nearly 5 billion cans in 2011. That's a lot of energy floating about.

I've cut down on it dramatically now I've discovered Pro Plus.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Club name:Taurine United.
Nickname: The Sperm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here