Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
HowardJones.jpg

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Had a great game though

He looks a real class player, excellent passing at times. By a mile their best player. Would be nice to sign him but tbh should probably be in the premier league, has that level of quality about his game

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Thought we deserved a point from watching the game live but on seeing the Football League show we were lucky to get a point.

He tormented our defence, if that game is anything to go by, has great vision like Vicente and we have no-one who can do that in the centre of the park.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had a great game though
Having not played since April, you've got to wonder why we assume 'it'll take a few weeks for player x to be match fit'.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Having not played since April, you've got to wonder why we assume 'it'll take a few weeks for player x to be match fit'.

That is a good point.

Makes his performance yesterday outstanding. If he can maintain that level of performance he will be one of the best players in the division and Premier League bound.

theboybilly

Thought we deserved a point from watching the game live but on seeing the Football League show we were lucky to get a point.

He tormented our defence, if that game is anything to go by, has great vision like Vicente and we have no-one who can do that in the centre of the park.

Watching it on Sky, I thought Albion were sluggish in the first half while Bournemouth looked quite good. I was surprised at how good some of their football was in fact. Greer and Upson had an uncomfortable time though I thought Calde and Ward did quite well. Ince was my man of the half in many ways. In the second '45' Albion settled quickly and looked much better while at times I saw fatigue in the Cherries as if they'd spent all their energy in an attempt to put the game to bed by half-time. They still had their moments of course. Bridcutt looked good, Conway improved as the match wore on and Barnes hustled and bustled and was a real nuisance. All in all, a draw was a fair result and there was only going to be one likely winner at the end but Bournemouth certainly didn't deserve less than a point.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He made a few mistakes too though. He's not up to the standard of Ulloa.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here