Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Paul Walker

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Shocking news. Saw all the Fast and the Furious films.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This news is very sad. His best film was Eight Below. I love that film. RIP.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have genuinely never heard of him. Ever. However, very sad at 40 and that car man, bloody hell, no-one would survive that.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having not seen any of the Fast and Furious films, I have no idea who he is. Sad way to go

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
RIP Roger Rodas as well, who was driving the car in which Walker was a passenger but who doesn't get a mention because he wasn't a movie star.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RIP Roger Rodas as well, who was driving the car in which Walker was a passenger but who doesn't get a mention because he wasn't a movie star.

A very good point Frutos.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Very well put, I was watching BBC news in the early hours of this morning and they were at the scene and were just constantly talking about it. Yes it is very sad but thousands would have died this morning, not to mention children etc but everyone is talking about this

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very well put, I was watching BBC news in the early hours of this morning and they were at the scene and were just constantly talking about it. Yes it is very sad but thousands would have died this morning, not to mention children etc but everyone is talking about this

I had never heard of the bloke until he died. Still never heard of all the others (except the driver now, but then he died next to someone famous).

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Does anyone else find any karma in the fact that someone who promoted racing cars on streets and driving cars super fast as a hobbie - in a worldwide franchise.......then leaves this reality by driving too fast.

This is meant as no disrespect to a decent actor and probably nice bloke.....but the message of this is unfortunately a better message than the toxic F&F films gave.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone else find any karma in the fact that someone who promoted racing cars on streets and driving cars super fast as a hobbie - in a worldwide franchise.......then leaves this reality by driving too fast.

No but then again we are not all c%$£s like you

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

This is meant as no disrespect to a decent actor and probably nice bloke.....but the message of this is unfortunately a better message than the toxic F&F films gave.

He did not drive too fast, he was a passenger.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here