Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American Express Shop Small Saturday

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Does anybody know if the club shop will be taking part in 'Shop Small Saturday' next week (December 7th)? Didn't the club take part on the last shop small day?

If you don't know what I'm going on about:

If you have an American Express Card and register it online for Shop Small Saturday (You still have to register even if you registered for the last shop small apparently). When you spend £10 or more on your amex card in a participating store, American Express will credit your account £5.

This link shows the shops taking part and the Amex is not on the map as taking part?

http://www.amexshopsmall.co.uk/map.html?s=

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
They did for the earlier shop small event this year, would ASSUME and only an assumption that it will aswell this time

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Check around queens road in case the info hasn't changed. They were in the last promo but you will have no come back if they aren't on the map

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I only know one person with an Amex card and he works for them. Sounds a bit like a employee benefit day for local staff- hope they put it on their P11D!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never had an Amex card in my life as I think you have to pay for it.

Bit like my refusal to go into any Santander branch as they want me to have the 1-2-3 account you have to pay for.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I only know one person with an Amex card and he works for them. Sounds a bit like a employee benefit day for local staff- hope they put it on their P11D!

I know loads of people with them. My BA one earns me a 2-for-1 redemption voucher when I spend £10k a year - well worth it considering last years just took me + missus to Barbados in Business Class

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Never had an Amex card in my life as I think you have to pay for it.

Bit like my refusal to go into any Santander branch as they want me to have the 1-2-3 account you have to pay for.

Again not true, plenty of free cards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here