Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your perfect Xmas present ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Money no object. What would you love to receive ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A week or so in a hotel in the Lake District 23/12 - 2/1. That would be bliss to me. Even know a Hotel that is Dog friendly. Would go for walks and drives and enjoy the evenings with some good food and wine. That would be lovely.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

D

Deleted member 18477

Money no object? Well then I'd like to receive a cheque... for 1 billion pounds.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
The perfect present is seeing the smile on my childrens face as they run down the stairs and see their presents..............

priceless

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A week or so in a hotel in the Lake District 23/12 - 2/1. That would be bliss to me. Even know a Hotel that is Dog friendly. Would go for walks and drives and enjoy the evenings with some good food and wine. That would be lovely.

I'm no expert, but I think giving dogs wine, is largely frowned upon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If money was no object obviously Beckhams old house in Hertfordshire. I could sell it and be set up for the remainder of my life. Failing that a holiday home in a hot country like Cyprus.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd probably like best a single injection into the blackness of my left frontal lobe that gives life to it once more, that rids of me the long hours of exhaustion that tend to dominate my days, and drags the memories adrift in the amnesiac mist to the fore for me to play with or ignore by choice. Otherwise a tiny shetland elephant with a peanut allergy that i torturously feed to watch its face and trunk expand impossibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here