Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So far, its a big yes from me

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Clue is in the thread title ??

So? A threads title doesn't stop another user asking for views and opinions. Everyone is I. Agreement that Barnes goal is the best. (thus far) this season. So I thought it'll be interesting to compare against the best goal from last year.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So? A threads title doesn't stop another user asking for views and opinions. Everyone is I. Agreement that Barnes goal is the best. (thus far) this season. So I thought it'll be interesting to compare against the best goal from last year.

If you meant, is it better than last season's goal by CMS, then that is a better way of wording your post.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Barnes by a mile, JFC's was good but not in the same league as Barnsey's

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 contenders for goal of the season so far , Barnesy and JFC

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I am surprised most idiots...sorry posters... are not on here claiming he was trying to cross or pass the ball and it accidentally went in, like they did with one of his assists earlier in the season.

He took about three touches to try to kill the ball. On his third touch he was losing control of it again so he decided to thump it, as all available passes had now been closed off.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Barnes goal today for me. JFCs was a great strike, but Barnes had to do so much more just to get in a position to get his shot away.

CMS's goal against Burnley is still the best I've seen from a Brighton player. I think it only came second as goal of the season because only about 600 of us saw it live and it wasn't against Palace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here