Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why no Lita - again?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
It was crying out for him to be the 3rd sub as we were on top and had the momentum. Instead, he brings on Julie and we settle for a point. They were there for the taking and we let them off. Lita must be so hacked off, 0 minutes game time in the last 2. Proven striker at this level and he must feel we're mugging him off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A completely wild guess - but maybe he isn't impressing in training enough to start/get a run-out

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Andrews was an odd sub in the circumstances - we did have a very strong bench today though so some good players were not going to get a game. I get the feeling Oscar doesn't rate Lita that much - can't be down to fitness now, just not regarded as good enough to make a difference.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ince had cramp - Andrews
JFC didn't have a good first half - Bridcutt
Lopez was poor - Orlandi

+ Barnes was playing very well

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Something doesn't add up with the Lita signing. This game needed pace to go at Elphick he was the man to deliver that. Worldly goal by Barnes kept him on the pitch he went missing for most of it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe just maybe its because Barnes is playing too well to drop at the moment hard as that may seem for some of you

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Something doesn't add up with the Lita signing. This game needed pace to go at Elphick he was the man to deliver that. Worldly goal by Barnes kept him on the pitch he went missing for most of it.

You must have been watching Peter Barnes, it certainly wasn't this much

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
I don't think Garcia rates him too much playing in our 4-3-3....you need someone with a bit of strength up top and Barnes is working hard, taking the knocks and nigh on always on his own.

Be different if we were playing 4-4-2, I think but with only 2 fit strikers, I doubt he will be getting many starts....

Hopefully Ulloa will be back soon?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Wow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lita is therefor cover form Barnes or as a desperado fling to win a game.

Ulloa and cms due back soon. Litas loan finishes in 5 games. We are doing fine as is and he won't be here come January

This

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It was frustrating as I felt Lita was the ideal substitute, but as others have said all 3 had to be used.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Worldly goal by Barnes kept him on the pitch he went missing for most of it.

You Barnes haters really get on my t*ts. Take your anti Barnes tinted specs off and try judging based upon what he actually does on the pitch. The independent commentators on Sky praised his exceptional work rate, but so called Brighton fans still slate him. Pathetic!!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
You Barnes haters really get on my t*ts. Take your anti Barnes tinted specs off and try judging based upon what he actually does on the pitch. The independent commentators on Sky praised his exceptional work rate, but so called Brighton fans still slate him. Pathetic!!

2nd goal in 13 games as a centre forward "oh but he works hard though" & "he grafts for the team". Don't hate him just don't rate him.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Take your pro-Barnes glasses off matey. Having a different view of a players performance doesn't mean someone is not a Brighton fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here