Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway doesn't want to leave [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Conway doesn't want to leave[/h]6:00am Saturday 30th November 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2755081.jpg
Craig Conway
Craig Conway has admitted it will be a wrench leaving Albion.
The in-form Cardiff winger has a fortnight and four matches left of his loan, starting at Bournemouth today.
Conway, not picked for Cardiff's Premier League squad, then faces a spell in the wilderness back in Wales until the January transfer window opens.
The Scottish international told The Argus: “There are a couple of weeks when I am not going to be playing. I am going to be stuck in no man's land really. I can’t play back at Cardiff and I can't play anywhere else.
“Hopefully I can get something sorted straight into January, the sooner the better, but we’ll deal with that when it comes. I am really enjoying it here. We’re doing well and long may that continue.”
Conway, out of contract next summer, has already expressed an interest in returning to the Seagulls.
He wants to sign off by ending a goal drought stretching back to the strike which clinched the Championship title for Cardiff at Burnley in April.
“The only thing is just adding a couple of goals,” he said. “I have been involved in a few but I'm trying to score myself as well. That would be nice.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here