Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOSBTS tie designed by Wayne Hemingway. The perfect Christmas present for your Grandad

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I am secretary of the Sussex Cricket Combined Appeal which is this year seeking to raise over £100000 for our Sussex cricket charities. Bozza has kindly given his approval to me starting this thread for which I am very grateful.

One of our fundraising items is a tie produced by TM Lewin and designed by the brilliant Wayne Hemingway. The design includes the words "You may tell them all that we stand or fall for Sussex by the Sea" and we have about 200 left to sell which I thought would appeal to those Brighton supporters who still wear ties.

They cost £20 each and if you would like one please make a Just Giving donation by the following link; leave your address and I will post one to you. Thanks!

http://www.justgiving.com/sussexcricket/Donate

GOSBTS.jpg

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
GOSBTS tie designed by Wayne Hemingway. The perfect Christmas present for you...

& if you didn't have '200 left' to shift would we have ever heard about it?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
& if you didn't have '200 left' to shift would we have ever heard about it?
I don't understand this barbed remark...

The OP is trying to raise funds for Sussex CCC's cricket charities appeal. An extremely worthy cause that benefits local people of all backgrounds and abilities.

NSC obviously wasn't the first point of call to advertise the ties for sale but why does that matter?

I agree that a "Stand or Fall" SBTS designer tie could make a lovely Christmas present for the right friend or relative.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm very interested but it's a bit complicated! Have pm'd you to explain.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Can I make a donation and pick the tie up in person?

Thanks for your interest.

Yes. Or you could call in to the shop at the Brightonandhovejobs.com County Ground and buy one for £20 anytime between 9 and 5, Monday to Friday or on Saturday mornings.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here