Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its that time of the year again - xmas adverts!

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
I really, really hate that Chanel advert, you know the one where the bloke says "I'm not going to be the person you expect me to be"... I physically want to throw something at the tele, it is sooo rubbish... probably closely followed by the Tesco xmas ad where they are having there dinner throughout the years..

Is there any other more annoying xmas advert than these???

Happy Christmas all!!

Here's the Chanel advert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-nnDlnWrA

Oh my, its been directed by Scorsese :eek:

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
What about the seasonal erectile disfunction/Trade Point adverts on Talk Sport - guaranteed every 15 minutes. No problem.
Get in your white vans boys, pick up a cheapo khazi/bag of mortar and have an erectile disfunction in the process. All on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/throughout the year.
Happy Christmas/new year/future. Enjoy driving your white vans without a stiffie but content that you have a cheapo khazi and bag of mortar in the back.
Try explaining that to Adrian Durham or Alan Brazil.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What about the seasonal erectile disfunction/Trade Point adverts on Talk Sport - guaranteed every 15 minutes. No problem.
Get in your white vans boys, pick up a cheapo khazi/bag of mortar and have an erectile disfunction in the process. All on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/throughout the year.
Happy Christmas/new year/future. Enjoy driving your white vans without a stiffie but content that you have a cheapo khazi and bag of mortar in the back.
Try explaining that to Adrian Durham or Alan Brazil.

You may have to explain it to the rest of us first.
I have read that back three times but, quite literally, have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here