Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace will stay up

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I love that Palace keep appointing managers I already HATE. It's ideal. Adkins next please.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ooooohhh yes.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hated the fact they were promoted over us, and still do, but seeing them face weekly humiliation has cheered me up each week. I am looking forward to more losses, more humiliation and the slide back to bottom slot.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I hated the fact they were promoted over us, and still do, but seeing them face weekly humiliation has cheered me up each week. I am looking forward to more losses, more humiliation and the slide back to bottom slot.

I sheepishly subscribe to all of that. With the added attraction that if they are only second from bottom it maybe our disloyal departed manager that's propping the league up....the best of both Worlds really :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is called Palastfreude , a Brighton fans equivalent of Schadenfreude :lol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I sheepishly subscribe to all of that. With the added attraction that if they are only second from bottom it maybe our disloyal departed manager that's propping the league up....the best of both Worlds really :smile:

Exactly and now they are bottom again, I couldn't be happier. Early Christmas present.:bigwave:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Their defence is way too weak to keep them in the premier league

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here