Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EE 4g, has arrived?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Party time for EE all those mugs paying through the nose just to download the football scores in the pub a second earlier than their mate

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Party time for EE all those mugs paying through the nose just to download the football scores in the pub a second earlier than their mate

I'm pretty sure my 4G EE contract is cheaper than the 3G one I was on.

I have to say it is really really quick in London (as fast as a Wifi connection) and so much better than the 3G signal which is truly awful. I'm no telecoms expert but I guess it's down to the volume of users and eventually 4G will be just as painful in London.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Yep. Over hyped and overpriced. Also heard stories of EE 4G users having their calls drop off when it is activated. EE's suggestion: Switch over to 3G when making a call?!

A pity EE can't provide a signal in my area today in order to make and receive the very basics - A telephone call. :(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

I'm pretty sure my 4G EE contract is cheaper than the 3G one I was on.

I have to say it is really really quick in London (as fast as a Wifi connection) and so much better than the 3G signal which is truly awful. I'm no telecoms expert but I guess it's down to the volume of users and eventually 4G will be just as painful in London.

Yup. My 4G contract is cheaper than my 3G one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here