Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So then everyone, is anyone up for a mass secret santa CD swap?

Here's the rules.
You join the list below if interested.
You get chosen an NSC poster who has signed up for the SSCD2013 randomly by the organiser (me) by PM.
You keep it a secret (yes, hence the title)
You compile and burn a CD for them including artwork skillz (new, old music, whatever the hell you like) and send it before Christmas so they receive it in time.
They play it, review it on here, and guess the sender. Only the organiser and the sender will know.

If done well it's a great way of finding new music you'd never hear, see the amazing artwork of NSC's CD covers. It's pride.

The only bit of trust here is each contributor will have to pm me their addresses so I can forward it to the receiver. No Nigerian bank accounts though. You're signing up to 2 people knowing your address, that's all. Me and the sender.

Even if you get someone who's genre isn't your cup of tea there's still entertainment to be had by the review.

We also have to publicly slaughter anyone who signs up but doesn't send or review as it's very unfair on the other. You may even get an overseas poster so you'll have to be willing to cough up £3 to send it.

About 15-20 Santas would be a good amount.

Reply to the post below with the previous list included if you're interested. Don't pm me addresses just yet.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Call me paranoid but does this not mean you end up with the names and addresses of everyone who takes part?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Call me paranoid but does this not mean you end up with the names and addresses of everyone who takes part?

"The only bit of trust here is each contributor will have to pm me their addresses so I can forward it to the receiver. No Nigerian bank accounts though. You're signing up to 2 people knowing your address, that's all. Me and the sender"

Yes. I guess it depends on how paranoid you are. I hope I don't come across mental, it's just a bit of fun.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Go on then, could be a good laugh.

Albumen
willyfantastic
Mellotron

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've got a Bowie sampler in cardboard sleeve that came with the Times a few months back. You can have it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: NSC Secret Santa CD 2013

Albumen
willyfantastic
Mellotron
Frutos

:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper