Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Albion: how are you partaking of this?

How will you be enjoying Bournemouth v Albion

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pub in Eastbourne. Not sure which - probably The E*gle.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Was totally planning on going to this, had tickets in my basket and everything. Then I thought I'd wait until the next day so the loyalty points limit dropped one more time so I could purchase two more. Alas, sold out that evening. Gosh and darn it.

So, The Mulberry it is.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Lucky enough to get a ticket, so will be partaking in the Goldsands stadium

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pilates from 12:30 to 13:30' so will watch the remainder of the game in the virgin club at falmer

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
9-10 miles morning run, luxuriously long shower, then a mahoosive bacon sarnie and pot of tea in front of the match.

All to be followed by general lounging and following my accumulators in front of Jeff Stelling and the lads for the remainder of the afternoon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
9-10 miles morning run, luxuriously long shower, then a mahoosive bacon sarnie and pot of tea in front of the match.

All to be followed by general lounging and following my accumulators in front of Jeff Stelling and the lads for the remainder of the afternoon.

nice one

personally working in the morning..then invited Dad round for lunch and watching the match ..and afternoon footie scores and the wales v oz..(haven't checked when that kicks off yet)...then meal out celebrating daughters birthday

Jan 21, 2012
Leaving Angmering early doors to get a fry up somewhere before heading off to Bournemouth. Stopping there over night (Bournemouth itself and not the ground). Missus wants to do some shopping on the way back on Sunday.

Jimmy Grimble

At the game. Can't miss an easy one to do like this, always enjoy Bournemouth.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Hopefully find a local pub to watch it. There doesn't appear to be a BT Sport Premier League game at lunchtime tomorrow so shouldn't be competing with the plastic premier punters as to which game should be shown.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here