Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom Q&A at Seagulls over Burwash this evening

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would like to see some movement on a new deal for Rohan Ince.
TB isn't going to get out flanked that often.

As much as nothing is written I'm sure just enough is said, behind closed doors, so that everybody knows where they stand.

Has TB been anything less than honourable in his dealings, with those who haven't crossed him? :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So that means him being pissed at poyet for doing contracts when the season ends is ball shit

Was it not Poyet refusal to be involved in the process, at the end of the season, one of the reasons.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I wish Tony would stop saying his priority is to get the club into the premier league.We have a shiny new white elephant and a squad full of players that cost diddly squat, while we let our top goal scorer go for the sake of a couple of grand a week.The stadium and training facility will win us **** all ,only a decent team will get us promoted our captain is a 3rd division player and so is our striker that on it`s own sais everything about the clubs ambitions.For the record i am very happy with where the club is at the moment, i just wish Tony would stop raising fans hopes of promotion when he will not fund a squad to acheive that ambition

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I wish Tony would stop saying his priority is to get the club into the premier league.We have a shiny new white elephant and a squad full of players that cost diddly squat, while we let our top goal scorer go for the sake of a couple of grand a week.The stadium and training facility will win us **** all ,only a decent team will get us promoted our captain is a 3rd division player and so is our striker that on it`s own sais everything about the clubs ambitions.For the record i am very happy with where the club is at the moment, i just wish Tony would stop raising fans hopes of promotion when he will not fund a squad to acheive that ambition

So top players will want to play at the Withdean and train in shit conditions with shit facilities then ? To attract good players, you need good facilities - simple as that. Almost as if you wish we never had the Amex and Lancing being built - as if you want us to be playing shit football, in shit conditions, in a lower league at the Withdean.

Another example of when someone fails to actually think before posting :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Greer is a 3rd division player...hmm..which one would that be then?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

I don't know where to begin with that load of nonsense...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So top players will want to play at the Withdean and train in shit conditions with shit facilities then ? To attract good players, you need good facilities - simple as that. Almost as if you wish we never had the Amex and Lancing being built - as if you want us to be playing shit football, in shit conditions, in a lower league at the Withdean.

Another example of when someone fails to actually think before posting :facepalm:

Apart from the Pole in goal what top players has the white elephant attracted, we have some fragile players we bought on the cheap and some others seeing out the end of their careers with us.Recently we purchesed Ulloa but he aint gonna win the league on his own with Kuszcack

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Apart from the Pole in goal what top players has the white elephant attracted, we have some fragile players we bought on the cheap and some others seeing out the end of their careers with us.Recently we purchesed Ulloa but he aint gonna win the league on his own with Kuszcack

Oh god, you do actually believe it. Players that wouldn't be here if we were still at Withdean

PIG
Ward, Bruno, Upson
Spanish Dave, Orlandi, Agustein, Buckley, Andrews, Conway
CMS, Ulloa, Lita

Plus Bridge and Vicente from last year.

The Premier League is not worth mortgaging our future for. Tony believes we can get there the right way and I believe we can as well. It was a 5 year plan wasn't it?

Also (and a very minor point), how can the stadium be a white elephant when it's 80-90% full every week. Or are you just portraying an absolute doomsday, worst case scenario version of our future?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here