Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar interview about to be on

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i will need time , im really happy , when i was young i always wanted to come here , big crowds , (not palace oviooseley) in very happy , last season amazing season , must have mentality to spend Tonys money , the fans are proud of him , lots of possesion but need to be more clinical , i like how bournmoooth are playing but we will try to win always

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was he questioned about the pies. I'm interested to know his views seeing he comes from a country where they offer a pitiful pasteles that just doesn't measure up.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Was he questioned about the pies. I'm interested to know his views seeing he comes from a country where they offer a pitiful pasteles that just doesn't measure up.

This made me laugh out loud..... or lol, as the young people say.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
i will need time , i'm really happy , when i was young i always wanted to come here , big crowds , (not palace oviooseley) i'm very happy , last season amazing season , must have mentality to spend Tonys money , the fans are proud of him , lots of possesion but need to be more clinical , i like how bournmoooth are playing but we will try to win always
a very accurate summary... :) e is definitely appy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here