Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISA Share Tipping

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I bought £7000 worth of Thomas Cook shares in March and have made an incredible return ( on paper). People who bought 6 months earlier would have seen their investment increase by 17x mine only tripled.

Have also done well with Minoan, Quindell Portfolio (both50% since summer) and Tower Resources (40% since last Thursday).

This is not a boast as I have lost as much in preceding years. I have noticed that following share forums often finds where the next share on the move will be, whilst rags such as investors chronicle has led to massive falls in my portfolio.

Any tips worth looking at?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Then I will lose money. Tower Resouces is my tip but risky and maybe 1-2 years.

I actually want the tips rather than give them.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
They do look impressive on a quick glance but are they listed on AIM? I believe they are privately owned with a few bankers having 1 or 2%.

Sorry, I meant Darwin Leisure Property Fund. I have a managed portfolio of ISA's and Bonds, which all include the DLPF which has grown 25% in the last 12 months. Darwin Leisure Property Fund

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Gold to go up.....Dollar to tank......S&P to reverse into a downtrend.........all will start at the same time......watch those candle charts for entry.....then go larger than large.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If you are mug enough to invest on anything someone tells you on a forum then you deserve everything you get.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Doesn't everyone?

This isn't betting where a tip shortens the price. If I buy any shares tipped by a shareholder their share price will be stronger than if I do not buy.

I have tipped Tower Resources up 40% in 5 days. Tipped to me last week and tipped a bit late on here but at 2.8p get in there.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I bought £7000 worth of Thomas Cook shares in March and have made an incredible return ( on paper). People who bought 6 months earlier would have seen their investment increase by 17x mine only tripled.

Have also done well with Minoan, Quindell Portfolio (both50% since summer) and Tower Resources (40% since last Thursday).

This is not a boast as I have lost as much in preceding years. I have noticed that following share forums often finds where the next share on the move will be, whilst rags such as investors chronicle has led to massive falls in my portfolio.

Griffin Mining might be worth a look , lets not forget DYOR !!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Stay away from USD/GBP is you like Forex. Have you looked into U.S Treasury bonds? I'm not sure if they're coupon or non-coupon, but that'd be a sound investment. Yields have been up and down, but you're guaranteed a return.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Well done with Thomas Cook, should pay for a nice Caribbean trip (with 10 % off!?)

Pull up the Financial Spread Betting Thread....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here