Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod off

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been a little flurry of sackings recently, I'm expecting Martin Jol and Chris Houghton soon

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
AVB soon as well?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dave Jones and Lee Clark must be on borrowed time as well.

Lee Clark is safe as Birmingham cannot afford to ssck him. Rated as a coach despite his appearance in front of the camera.
Jones is also held in surprising regard within the club despite consistently underachieving against fans' expectation.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
It looked to be imminent after the local news interview following their 2-2 with Orient. He was looking pretty down trodden despite a decent performance. One of the best performances of the season, according to a STH I work with.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Warnock should be all over that.

Reasonably big club, relatively close to his West Country home.

Bit of a departure from O'Driscoll's style if they do, but it certainly seems they could do with someone like him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Depends how desperate Holloway gets for a job as to whether he puts himself forward to City.

But as a lifelong Gashead, I imagine he wouldn't be enormously popular down there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Warnock should be all over that.

Reasonably big club, relatively close to his West Country home.

Bit of a departure from O'Driscoll's style if they do, but it certainly seems they could do with someone like him.

Probably for the best, his "style" saw them relegated and then struggling in League 1. I'd imagine a change of style is what the Board have in mind.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They are, he wouldnt go anywhere near there !!

S'OD back to Crawley now looks very, very likely, as does Richie Barker to Portsmouth. Warnock will probably go to Bristol City though.

Would Crawley want him?, bearing in mind he left them in the lurch when he decamped to Forest first time around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here