Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fence.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
New Years Eve - go round a mates house with a select few and get royally pissed. Cant go out anymore as everywhere now rips you off massively.

Boxing day is much better though, get paid much more to work and its usually the quietest day of the year.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
NYE is shite. Forced jollity for absolutely no reason whatsoever. One day it's December 31st, next day it's January 1st. Whoop-shittidy-do-dah.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New Years Eve is somewhat tedious as you get older so Christmas Eve for me.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Xmas Eve, a roaring fire, a glass of finest sherry, frost delicately forming on the panes outside with a Gary Barlow Cd simmering in the background amidst eager anticipation of Santa coming to empty his sack later on......New Year it is then.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
New years eve now the kids are a bit older, we all go to a party at a friends house.

If we have family round for Christmas Day, I spend all Christmas Eve peeling spuds and other veg.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont care for NYE, massively overpriced everyone trying to rip you off to celebrate an arbitrary date change.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Christmas for me, the food is better. Plus Jools Holland doesn't have a show on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here