Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul McCartney & Band on the run.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Got to admire Macca for being the inspiration for people such as Steve Marriott and Paul Weller, whom I feel took his lead and then developed it in both performance and lyrical/musical content.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Macca is totally amazing in his music career, total diversity in so many different projects.

The saddest fact is that given how hatred thaws over time the probability is that there would have been a Beatles re-union at some point had the gifted Lennon not been taken away so early.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Quite like Venus & Mars too................

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Each to ourself,just rate it myself. So good it never was a No1 just an all time great. Does it get any better ? By golly this country has given so much musical.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Middle of the road boredom in my mind but we all differ.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Oh come on. I know I have to keep my Beatles prejudices under check and accept I am out on a limb n this one, but Wings were utter toilet. I concede that the Beatles were pioneers and hugely influential in the sixties, but Wings could have been a seventies holiday camp band and you could here them singing la la.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't much liked much of McCartney's music since the Beatles spilt but Band on the Run is the high spot IMO. It's a very good album.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here