Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Names of any decent Sussex, Kent, Surrey spa hotels / weekend breaks needed!!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Totally un-original Xmas present for my partner :wink: but has anyone been to a spa or decent hotel that offers treatments this year in the South East that they would recommend - realise it's mainly a 'female' thing to do, so if any of your partners have been somewhere recently and they'd go again, please let me know :rave::love:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Baliffscourt Hotel & Spa, in Clymping (between Littlehampton & Bognor).

Very, very nice there.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ockenden Manor, Cuckfield - Dinner, Bed and Breakfast ( including full use of the new spa ) £110 each for a Sunday night - fantastic ! Michelin star restaurant as well.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Baliffscourt Hotel & Spa, in Clymping (between Littlehampton & Bognor).

Very, very nice there.

In Climping Street, Climping.

Yes, very nice (and very expensive).

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Eastwell Manor down in Kent

http://www.eastwellmanor.co.uk

It's a lovely place, never stayed there or used the facilities but I did some telephone work there and it was indeed a very nice place, looks a reasonable price for things too, but I did remember seeing shots of whiskey for sale in bar ranging from £3.50 to £185.00!!!!!!

The food looked lovely and the health spa looked nice too.

It must be pretty good as I when I arrived one morning a helicopter was landing on the helipad, they stayed for lunch, had some time in the spa, then flew off again!!!!

Tim Edwards

Feb 2, 2013
Ashdown Park nr Forest Row.

Eastwell Manor is excellent too. Both did offers for a Sunday night when we visited.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Had one of those Christmases a few years back, where I failed to interprete correctly , I don't want much for Christmas, just focus on the kids. A Christmas day booking of Baliffscourt, got me out of gaol and saved the day - another recommendation for the spa here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Best mate got married at the Cooden Beach Hotel in the Summer. I'd recommend it as a very decent weekend break (maybe check how many weddings they got that weekend first tho)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Booked my Mum in for a spa day at Alexander House near East Grinstead for her Christmas present. I looked on TripAdvisor and other review sites to find the most suitable location.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My wife and her girly friends are off to the following in Kent in January 14 for a Saturday night. Never been there myself but the deal is £150 per couple for dinner, bed & breakfast and access to the spa.

London Beach Country Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Ashford Road, St Michaels, Tenterden, TN30 6HX

Flex Your Head

Went here in October for Ms Flex's 40th - http://www.spahotel.co.uk/spa-spa/spa-treatments-spa-days-and-packages.shtml

It was bloody brilliant. We had a beautiful big room with an awesome bathroom, wonderful meals and a pretty bloomin' blissful full-body massage (steady!) as well as full use of all facilities. £155 each for an ovenighter on Sunday which included a 3 course dinner and full English breakfast and the hour-long massage.

The grounds were lovely:

Hotel 2.jpg
Hotel 3.jpg

Mind you, I did find this rather strange looking toadstool... or should that be toad's tool? ???

Toads tool.jpg

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Buxted park, Ashdown Forest, South lodge, East Sussex National, Felbridge, Alexendra House...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here