Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigella Lawson

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I don't know if it's just me , but the idea that the voluptuous domestic goddess is partial to getting off her tits on class A's , somehow makes her more endearing. :blush:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Most definitely!!!! Who on earth wouldn't want a woman that rich, that successful and that sexy anyway, but to know that she's got the hook up makes her even more irresistible lol :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't know if it's just me , but the idea that the voluptuous domestic goddess is partial to getting off her tits on class A's , somehow makes her more endearing. :blush:

I'm imagining her after the best part of a gram of charley ..............

" Now some cream on my dumplings"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I hate nigella. She's a crap cook, when she's not doing cakes her recipes are dreadful, she's made a career out of being posh and flashing her norks.

I'm not sure what this story is about, but she'll go up in my estimation if she likes a bit of bugle. I still like her tits as well, begrudgingly.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
The question is?
Is that iceing sugar on those cakes.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Irritating chef who plays on her faux Italian background incessantly but more importantly - She does have a nice pair of norks which are regularly on display to varying degrees, HOWEVER I imagine she has an arse that is in proportion but this is never shown. I imagine it's a sackable offence for the camera man.....should her humongous arse be shown...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm a bit surprised by this, she obviously does not share her old man's Tory values.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
o-NIGELLA-LAWSON-AGE-facebook.jpg

It's funny. When I look at this photo, her T-shirt actually says "Lick my minge"

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Irritating chef who plays on her faux Italian background incessantly but more importantly - She does have a nice pair of norks which are regularly on display to varying degrees, HOWEVER I imagine she has an arse that is in proportion but this is never shown. I imagine it's a sackable offence for the camera man.....should her humongous arse be shown...

I think this is correct, humungous in the 'arris department. She does absolutely nothing for me anyway, and I don't like her cooking. Bought her first book and nothing really seemed to work, unlike say, a Slater book, where everything works. On the subject, I quite fancy getting the book that goes with the Tom Kerridge series on pub food, he did some interesting stuff.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would literally love to spaff all over her Jebs. Seriously lovely stuff. The fact she is a bit of a coke fiend only does more for me. Imagine how filthy she would be! rusty tromboning all the way. :vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here