Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much admin charge to move season ticket........£25.00 what a rip off

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
how much admin charge to move season ticket........£25.00 what a rip off.i thought about 10 -15 tops an each would off been ok,but was going to move 4 s.t's thats £100.00 which makes me mad ggggrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! supporters ain't made of money

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
how much admin charge to move season ticket........£25.00 what a rip off.i thought about 10 -15 tops an each would off been ok,but was going to move 4 s.t's thats £100.00 which makes me mad ggggrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! supporters ain't made of money

If you don't like it, don't pay it and stay where you are.

It's not rocket science.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
How much is it to move seat for one game, anyone?

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
just seems that £25 is a lot of money just to move seats,how can they justify that,i know all about the club making money but come on......get real

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I wanted to move two seats so I could get 2 extra seats with a couple of friends that just wanted to come to a one off game and they wanted to charge me £120, £50 for moving the seats then an upgrade on the existing seats and two new tickets.

**** off you robbing *******s!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One option is to wait and then cancel the season tickets for the 4 seats where you currently are at the end of the season and then book the 4 seats as season tickets where you want to move to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Can't be sure, but I'd have thought the club pitch the admin charge so high to deter people from fannying about and make them focus really really hard on whether they REALLY want to move season ticket. If you desperately need to move seats then I'm fairly sure a heartfelt plea to the ticketing powers that be might well see the fee waived. I got that John Prescott's signature on the back of me ST once, and turned up at the Amex ticket office to ask for a replacement card so I could preserve the great man's signature'd card for historical purposes (I'll donate it to the Albion museum if they'd be interested). Was supposed to be charged a tenner for a replacement, and would happily have paid it, but they knocked me one up there and then at no charge. Quality!

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i think they must be losing money by trying to rip off the true supporters that buy season tickets,they should try and help supporter some times and give something back.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
Can't be sure, but I'd have thought the club pitch the admin charge so high to deter people from fannying about and make them focus really really hard on whether they REALLY want to move season ticket. If you desperately need to move seats then I'm fairly sure a heartfelt plea to the ticketing powers that be might well see the fee waived. I got that John Prescott's signature on the back of me ST once, and turned up at the Amex ticket office to ask for a replacement card so I could preserve the great man's signature'd card for historical purposes (I'll donate it to the Albion museum if they'd be interested). Was supposed to be charged a tenner for a replacement, and would happily have paid it, but they knocked me one up there and then at no charge. Quality!

I did exactly that the other day and stated the reason that I need to move. They said they wouldn't waive the fee. It's totally unjustifiable in my opinion and I know a few that want to cancel because of it.(Call them plastics but that's the way it is).

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i did ask if there was anyway they could do to cut the cost from £100 but they would not move,1 ticket is over 60's and thats also £25 and they also could not knock any of that

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I did exactly that the other day and stated the reason that I need to move. They said they wouldn't waive the fee.

Ah right, sorry about that, was only going on my previous experience(s) with the ticket office which I've never found to be anything other than accommodating and reasonable. Maybe attitudes have hardened and fees are being more strictly enforced now. Apologies for misleading advice if that's the case.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Don't move then!

This. Can't see what the problem is, to be honest.

After an admin error we ended up in seats nowhere near where we wanted to be last season and had to wait until the beginning of this season to move to seats with a better view, which I was quite happy to do. If it's that much of an issue to you as to where you are sat, then isn't £25 a small price to pay? :shrug:

In terms of justifying the price – think about the time and costs involved in printing and sending out new cards, re-organising the seating layout, possibly re-selling your old seats, and changing all of the details on their system. I wouldn't be surprised if a little bit extra was added to put people off moving unless they REALLY wanted to, as well.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Seems reasonable to me given the amount of hassle they go through in the close season. There has to be a deterrant to stop 1000s wanting to move every year just because they can.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well l swapped my season-ticket for another seat about a month into the season and wasn't charged anything at all. Maybe l just got lucky.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey with all these £25 they're making, we'll have that £8m loss covered in no time.

Either that, or they are covering the cost of the admin, rather than capitulating and doing all the work for nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here