Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth on TV in the US?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
A US based Bournemouth fan has posted this on their forum:

BeIN Sport is showing the Brighton game via their BeIn Sport Play web stream. You need to have one of the following TV providers to watch it, however:

AT&T UVerse
Atlantic Broadband
BrightHouse
Dish Network
Time Warner
Verizon FIOS

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Howdy! Is the game being shown any where on TV in the states? I tried googling, but I haven't had any luck. Any one got any tips? Cheers!

Where will you be? You might have an early start! As Smithy says, if you are able to access the beIN Sport Play online stream, you will get it - but it will be early. 5:15am for me :ohmy::eek::censored:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Being shown worldwide by numerous broadcasters , I'm sure there will be streams available.

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
i'm east coast on this trip, so could be worse! i watched the wigan game on a stream on saturday, but was hoping to watch it on the tv this time. thanks for your responses.. laptop and head phones in bed it is then this saturday morning.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Where will you be? You might have an early start! As Smithy says, if you are able to access the beIN Sport Play online stream, you will get it - but it will be early. 5:15am for me :ohmy::eek::censored:

Just seen where you are. I really enjoyed working in Phoenix, was quite a ling time ago now, though.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just seen where you are. I really enjoyed working in Phoenix, was quite a ling time ago now, though.

Yep, it has its good points and its bad points, like most places. We had 90F weather a couple of weeks ago, and then a rare storm system came through last weekend and we had two and a half inches of rain. Very decent forecast for Thanksgiving though.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Last televised game I watched in the pub in Palm Springs. Great drinking pub, especially the day after the Harley Davidson rally. The locals were drinking At 9 am when I popped in to check the game was on and still there when I returned at lunchtime.

This time it will be the Battle of Trafalgar in Portslade. Similar people.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here