Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Griffin ****The Official Thread of condolence****

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Even though you were only a cartoon dog, may flights of angles sing you to your rest.
God bless and goodnight sweet prince, you were truely a t.v legend.
vuhy4e6e.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The only thing worth watching on that show was the dialogue between Brian & Stewie.
:wozza: Family Guy.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Literally the only character of value on the show. I barely watched it anyway because every week it was the same recycled shit but this is surely the death knell for the show, why did they do it?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Poor little fella, never seen the show before but after seeing that clip I'm welling up RIP fella :-(

Well it's not worth watching now. Means Stewie can't talk anymore. They have effectively killed the program, unless............

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Literally the only character of value on the show. I barely watched it anyway because every week it was the same recycled shit but this is surely the death knell for the show, why did they do it?

I've been reading stuff for a while that Seth McFarland has been looking to stop the show, feeling it's the right time finish it but has felt a big responsibility to keep it going for the big fan base. It's alleged it's an act of deliberate sabotage to test wether the fan base gets pissed off and stops watching

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Had a shock when I first saw headline.
Good mate at school was a Brian Griffin, but haven't seen him for years.
Phew.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Terribly sad. No more of his tail wagging as he chats up a tasty girl over cocktails. Or wiping his wormed arrrsse on the front lawn.

Having made the Ted - in which incidentally my back is very briefly visible in one scene - I did some work as a an extra a couple of years ago here in Boston - Seth McFarlane clearly has had enough of his greatest creation.

Family Guy's wider popularity has always IMHO been stymied in the UK by it appearing on the wretched BBC3. It's genius.

Dec 29, 2011
He'll be back. Rumours that Meg might be killed off because of a 'spat' with Mila Kunis. More likely than killing off the only character Seth can do in a normal voice.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can't believe how many people fall for this.
Brian is the creators favorite character and 33% of the reason FG is on our TV's today. This whole thing has been an attempt to provoke a reaction.
I guarantee the numbers will be up over the next 6 episodes, that was the plan.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Lois gives me the horn - Is that normal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here