Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Manager Sacked

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Couldn't happen to a more deserving club. (Sorry to their FEW great fans...... most seem to be bellends in my experience before anyone says think of the fans despite the club cheating multiple times).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least they'll have plenty of managers applying for the job.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Guy at work is a Pompey fan (poor sod) reckons warnock said he will do the job for free. Even if the offer was genuine most candidates will end up doing it for nothing as chances are they won't get paid, just join the list of creditors next time around

An old friend who is a Pompey fan travelled over from Spain to see the Scunthorpe game. He told me on Friday that they were on the "up" and I jokingly said "I hope you get a point tomorrow" he laughed and said it was a cert home win. I even felt a little sorry for him at 5pm on Saturday. :lolol:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
An old friend who is a Pompey fan travelled over from Spain to see the Scunthorpe game. He told me on Friday that they were on the "up" and I jokingly said "I hope you get a point tomorrow" he laughed and said it was a cert home win. I even felt a little sorry for him at 5pm on Saturday. :lolol:

Quite a sad story that. A fella leaving a bankrupt shithole for another bankrupt shithole. Then going back again. Or was the game in Scunthorpe?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here