Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you dream about last night?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
This could give a real insight into some of the dark, warped minds of those that grace NSC on a daily basis.

So, what did you dream about last night?

I'll kick things off. I dreamt I was on a platform at Brighton Station and a train slowly pulled into either platform 7 or 8. However, the last carriage coming in broke off from the rest and slowly started travelling back up the platform in the wrong direction. The driver jumped out and tried to stop it but it crashed into another train just leaving from one of the platforms on the other side of the station, which subsequently burst into flames. The driver strolled back past the crowd on the platform and simply shrugged his shoulders and said "not my problem".

That's all I can remember.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Had a wierd one the other night, I parked my car in a car park near Ship Street and when I got back it wasn't there and I couldn't find it for the life of me so had to buy another one.

I then parked my new car in the same place and when I cam back this one had also gone. I then went up to an attendant and reported it and he asked me what the registration was which I obviosly couldn't remember. I couldn't even tell him the make or model, but I knew it was white and had a small dent in the door. He just said to me "if you don't know what car you have lost, how do you know you have even lost one"

I then seemed to remember having to go somewhere to change my footwear for something more comfortable to walk in and search for the car, only to find I had to relace the boots I wanted to wear. The faster I tried to redo my laces the slower I got and my laces snapped a few time leaving me the extra task of knotting the laces together and relacing. I don't think I ever finished and went into a shoelace dream loop.

Does anyone else have a problem losing cars or relacing shoes when they dream or is it just me. The losing car thing is a recurring one with me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dreams are for those that sleep.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This could give a real insight into some of the dark, warped minds of those that grace NSC on a daily basis.

I'll kick things off. I dreamt I was on a platform at Brighton Station and a train slowly pulled into either platform 7 or 8. However, the last carriage coming in broke off from the rest and slowly started travelling back up the platform in the wrong direction. The driver jumped out and tried to stop it but it crashed into another train just leaving from one of the platforms on the other side of the station, which subsequently burst into flames. The driver strolled back past the crowd on the platform and simply shrugged his shoulders and said "not my problem".

This means you are a wrong un'

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Had a wierd one the other night, I parked my car in a car park near Ship Street and when I got back it wasn't there and I couldn't find it for the life of me so had to buy another one.

I then parked my new car in the same place and when I cam back this one had also gone. I then went up to an attendant and reported it and he asked me what the registration was which I obviosly couldn't remember. I couldn't even tell him the make or model, but I knew it was white and had a small dent in the door. He just said to me "if you don't know what car you have lost, how do you know you have even lost one"

I then seemed to remember having to go somewhere to change my footwear for something more comfortable to walk in and search for the car, only to find I had to relace the boots I wanted to wear. The faster I tried to redo my laces the slower I got and my laces snapped a few time leaving me the extra task of knotting the laces together and relacing. I don't think I ever finished and went into a shoelace dream loop.

Does anyone else have a problem losing cars or relacing shoes when they dream or is it just me. The losing car thing is a recurring one with me.

This means you have deep seated anxiety that you want a gay fling with a man. That said. I am an amateur psychiatrist so my opinion is, in fact, utterly worthless. Just like a fully trained one I imagine.

Or an astrologer.

Or bin man.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

It's probably the appalling scoff in the 1901 that's traumatised you.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I had a nightmare last night, the first one in about 20 years.

For some reason I couldn't wake up from it either for a good while. When I did wake up I had a cold sweat and my heart was racing.

I never went back to sleep and it's been on my mind all day. Putting me in a crap mood all day as well.

I'm just hoping it doesn't recur tonight now. It scared the shit out of me.:nono::nono::nono:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I assume I dream, but I very, very seldom remember them.

The last one I can recall involved a naked Jose Mourinho....he was walking around Harrods, where I was working.

I THINK YOU FIND WE WILL HAVE SEVEN YEARS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOLLOWED BY SEVEN YEARS IN DIV 1:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here