Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mile oak v lewes

MILE OAK V LEWES WEDS 27TH NOV 7.15KO

Lewes have informed Mile Oak that they will be bring 100-150 fans to the game and I have been informed that Mile Oak will be serving hot and cold drinks along with hot food for the game. Anyone who is looking for a game to watch that night must come to the Rec to watch Mile Oak take on the mighty rooks. The pitch will be a right leveller!

Admission costs £4 for adults with a program it costs you a £5.

Also been informed that Mile Oak are looking to raise around £12000 to fund a new stand so they can keep up with the ground gradings with the league and the FA. Any kind donations would be welcome. Collections buckets will be at the game.

A good chance to support a couple of real community clubs!
Plenty of games to choose from around sussex!:hilton:

Hastings United vs. Westfield
Peacehaven & Telscombe vs. Hassocks or Steyning Town Community
St Francis Rangers vs. Eastbourne Town
Rye United vs. Crawley Down Gatwick
Little Common vs. Ringmer
Eastbourne United Association vs. Crawley Town
East Preston vs. Wick & Barnham United
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Arundel
Bognor Regis Town vs. Lancing
Newhaven or Seaford Town vs. Loxwood
Three Bridges vs. Worthing
Whitehawk vs. Horsham
Shoreham vs. Eastbourne Borough
Mile Oak vs. Lewes
AFC Uckfield vs. Horsham YMCA
Burgess Hill Town vs. Pagham

Fixtures to be played on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th November 2013.
Read more at http://www.sussexfa.com/news/2013/o...llenge-cup-2nd-round-draw#epM0r86ZCl6wxrto.99

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will have a wander down for that. Only 2 minutes from my house

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I had forgotten about this game think I might wonder along. Quite fancy watching Shoreham vs. Eastbourne Borough aswell.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Looking forward to this one! Should be a big game for Mile Oak. Should be a hard place for Lewes to come with the pitch and the atmosphere. All Mile Oaks Youth and Reserve squads will be there along with the local loyal supporters and if Lewes bring 150 it should be a good attendance!

Ignore User
Mile Oak Vs Lewes tomorrow night (Weds 27th Nov)
for all those thinking of going...

Lewes have told Mile Oak they are planning on bringing about 100 fans so should be a good atmosphere.

Kick off is 7:15pm

Mile Oak has a small covered stand (with no seats) looked at the weather though and no rained expected!

Their clubhouse is a pub located a 2 minute drive away.

They do use the pavilion adjacent to the ground which has toilets and a place where they sell hot and cold food plus hot drinks.

Unfortunately there will be no alcohol on sale but i am believed you can take your own!

Parking is a problem.
As you drive down chalky road, you go past the park on your right and the school on your left then there is an open car park (FREE) where you can park your car then walk along graham avenue and then you will be able to see the lights walk towards them and hooray you have found the ground.

The ground is owned by the council but the club put a lot of effort in maintaining it and several of their first team players all got together and built the dug outs in the summer. Only for vandals to pull one of the roof down (source: Twitter).:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to this one! Should be a big game for Mile Oak. Should be a hard place for Lewes to come with the pitch and the atmosphere. All Mile Oaks Youth and Reserve squads will be there along with the local loyal supporters and if Lewes bring 150 it should be a good attendance!

Heartening to see someone's thought of the youth of Mile Oak :thumbsup:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I had forgotten about this game think I might wonder along. Quite fancy watching Shoreham vs. Eastbourne Borough aswell.

I wouldn't have minded going along also, Mate, but I'm working.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'd go to Eastbourne United Asscn. v Crawley if I was in the UK!

Big win for bognor beating lancing 8-0:ohmy:

AFC Uckfield (First) 0 - 1 Horsham YMCA (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Whitehawk (First) 3 - 0 Horsham (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Three Bridges (First) 1 - 2 Worthing (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Bognor Regis Town (First) 8 - 0 Lancing (First)

26/11/13 19:30 East Preston (First) 2 - 0 Wick & Barnham United (First)

26/11/13 19:15 Little Common (First) 1 - 2 Ringmer (First)

26/11/13 19:30 Rye United (First) 2 - 0 Crawley Down Gatwick (First)

26/11/13 19:15 St Francis Rangers (First) 1 - 6 Eastbourne Town (First)

19/11/13 19:45 Hastings United (First) 3 - 0 Westfield (First)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hahahahaha!!!! Thatll teach the Gatwick Neanderthals for stealing our title two years ago!!!! Up the Quarterboys!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Mile Oak is the footballing End of the World with some nice people thrown in.

Not an unfair description! Won't be a pitch that produces tippy tappy football, not do Mile Oak have the players for that! But you will be able to see a team/club with heart and soul compete against a side some 5 divisions above them. Some lovely people involved with Mile Oak. At just £4 entry I would recommend to anyone this game being good value. See you there!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Big win for bognor beating lancing 8-0:ohmy:

AFC Uckfield (First) 0 - 1 Horsham YMCA (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Whitehawk (First) 3 - 0 Horsham (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Three Bridges (First) 1 - 2 Worthing (First)

26/11/13 19:45 Bognor Regis Town (First) 8 - 0 Lancing (First)

26/11/13 19:30 East Preston (First) 2 - 0 Wick & Barnham United (First)

26/11/13 19:15 Little Common (First) 1 - 2 Ringmer (First)

26/11/13 19:30 Rye United (First) 2 - 0 Crawley Down Gatwick (First)

26/11/13 19:15 St Francis Rangers (First) 1 - 6 Eastbourne Town (First)

19/11/13 19:45 Hastings United (First) 3 - 0 Westfield (First)

What is the difference in leagues between Bognor and Lancing though? Just checked out there website and it sounds like a training match.

Did Bognor not also make the final last year?

Not an unfair description! Won't be a pitch that produces tippy tappy football, not do Mile Oak have the players for that! But you will be able to see a team/club with heart and soul compete against a side some 5 divisions above them. Some lovely people involved with Mile Oak. At just £4 entry I would recommend to anyone this game being good value. See you there!

Seen some decent footie at the rec this season tbf:) The boys are looking forward to this one:bounce:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Lewes fans are a bit too rough for my liking. For safety reasons, I'm missing out on this game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here