Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tim Howard now the most stupid looking footballer in the game?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
186787567.jpg

What has happened? Has he joined the Taleban? Used to be an normal looking guy. What the hell happened?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
No-shavember? Or are you oblivious to charitable events?

I thought it was Movember not Pakistani-style beard-vember? Anyway, there's no way he can have grown that monstrosity in three and a half weeks. If it is indeed for charity I hope he gets rid of it very very soon, or, being American, he will be thrown in Guantanimo.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I thought it was Movember not Pakistani-style beard-vember? Anyway, there's no way he can have grown that monstrosity in three and a half weeks. If it is indeed for charity I hope he gets rid of it very very soon, or, being American, he will be thrown in Guantanimo.

No doubt you're going to accuse me of being politically correct and over sensitive but this seems a really unnecessary thread and pretty offensive.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No doubt you're going to accuse me of being politically correct and over sensitive but this seems a really unnecessary thread and pretty offensive.

Indeed you are. Offensive my hairy arse.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

For all we know he could be one of those blokes who normally has to shave 3 times a day to avoid looking like Jonathon Statham and has being doing so since he was 12.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Maybe he's planning on doing something similar to Wayne Rooney when he had his hair transplant, except that instead of transplanting hair from the back of his neck to the top of his head, Tim Howard's going to get his from his chin.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What on EARTH are you on about? Tim Howard's beard is SUPERB.

Try Maraoane Chamakh if you want a stupid looking footballer.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6047778 said:
Hasn't Tim Howard had that beard for the last year or so anyway?

Don't see what's so silly about a beard, and an impressive one at that.

Nothing is silly about a normal beard, but that stupid, ugly thing under Howard's chin is a joke. Presume he hangs around the Liverpool mosques in his spare time? Would fit right in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nothing is silly about a normal beard, but that stupid, ugly thing under Howard's chin is a joke. Presume he hangs around the Liverpool mosques in his spare time? Would fit right in.

Why do you keep making negative references towards Muslims? Seems very sinister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here