NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cheats prosper

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Cheats prosper

How can kicking an opponent be a yellow?

Ah but if your name is Rooney. He should have been sent off and banned for 5 matches.

Not saying Suarez should not have been banned for 8 games but how is this not similar?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
if you've got any spare cow shit, i'll have it for my allotment !!!

I have horse shit, a large pile of it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cheats prosper

Having just sat through one of the most thrilling games of rugby played with the most amazing spirit I turn over and watch that little twerp kick out and still remain on the pitch. Football needs to sort itself out. Turned over channels now, not watching that.

boik

Having just sat through one of the most thrilling games of rugby played with the most amazing spirit I turn over and watch that little twerp kick out and still remain on the pitch. Football needs to sort itself out. Turned over channels now, not watching that.

Cos you never see rugby players stamp or punch do you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You don't see many rugby players tumbling over when the get brushed by an opponent like Bale or that bloke at Man U.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Yes they do and in the main they are dealt with. Anyway rugby is totally about physical contact but Rooney chases refs around the pitch swearing and snarling and gets away with it time after time. Dylan Hartley got an 11 week ban for inferring that a ref was a cheat. What would a top player in football get ? I'm not defending foul play in rugby here anyway.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nooney

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You don't see many rugby players tumbling over when the get brushed by an opponent like Bale or that bloke at Man U.

In Rugby a player who commits an offence on the pitch that is considered dangerous play and is not spotted at the time will be cited by video evidence after the game. In football the rules state that Rooney is in the clear because the referee saw the incident and took action.
If the same situation existed in football it would only lead to a ban coming in after the game but, the problem is that he has scored a goal that should not have happened because he should not be on the pitch. Its a conundrum but something needs to be done as every season there are so many injustices.

Last edited:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Yes they do and in the main they are dealt with. Anyway rugby is totally about physical contact but Rooney chases refs around the pitch swearing and snarling and gets away with it time after time. Dylan Hartley got an 11 week ban for inferring that a ref was a cheat. What would a top player in football get ? I'm not defending foul play in rugby here anyway.

When was the last time a footballer publicly called a referee a cheat? Other colourful words every weekend for sure, but if a ref was called that by a player in a match, he'd be issuing a red card forthwith.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When was the last time a footballer publicly called a referee a cheat? Other colourful words every weekend for sure, but if a ref was called that by a player in a match, he'd be issuing a red card forthwith.

No you're right but he would get a one match ban but could still berate and snipe at a ref throughout a match and get away with it. Interesting hearing the ref in the rugby - Nigel Owens - wired up and explaining his decisions so everyone can hear.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Man United concede a vital goal in extra time...so nice to see it go against them rather than for them for once. Just hope Cardiff can hang on now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here