Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vinnie Jones

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sorry if fixtures.

Pevenseagull reveals waiting for cancer treatment.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Pevenseagull reveals "Chicken Run" put a smile on his face :) and reveals scalp from doffing hat to Trigger

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Chicken run reveals that an hour ago he was feeling sorry for himself suffering from a raspy cough and cold, he now feels a whole lot better and In
prospective about things.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry if fixtures.

Arse. I recall you said you missed Julia Holter as on the same day you were told you might have cancer. My father had bowel cancer and has made a full recovery. Try and stay positive. NSC is a very supportive and positive community when it wants to be so make use of it. Best wishes and good vibes from HT.

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Take very good care old chap and I wish you many more watchings of Countdown in pubs, Pevenseagull.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Spicy reveals that she wishes Pevenseagull and others on here either awaiting, or currently undergoing, cancer treatment the very best of luck.

Sorry if fixtures.

Lord Bracknell reveals five months of treatment concludes next Tuesday, with his final radiotherapy session.

All he has to look forward to now is Christmas shopping, with no excuses to stay at home "battling bravely". The curious thing is that battling or bravery doesn't seem to have been on the agenda at all. And fear of the process disappeared a long time ago.

As Mr Tubthumper says, folk can be very supportive. Thanks, chums.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sorry if fixtures.

I remember your doctor saying that you may be suffering- sorry to hear you now are receiving treatment. I know so many people who have recovered fully and getting on with normal business now. All the best and as Herr Tubthumper said stay positive and NSC is a helpful means of support.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here