Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan fans waxing lyrical about Rohan Ince on their fans forum the 'Wiganer'....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Always interesting to see how opposition fans view your own players.

Potentially alongside Bridcutt and Crofts for the rest of the season greatly excites me. It's ironic that injuries to others have given him the game time so far this season when otherwise he probably would not have been given the chance.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Always interesting to see how opposition fans view your own players.

Potentially alongside Bridcutt and Crofts for the rest of the season greatly excites me. It's ironic that injuries to others have given him the game time so far this season when otherwise he probably would not have been given the chance.

Similar to Navarro's injury leading to signing Bridcutt. Football is funny like that sometimes.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I've been hugely impressed with him apart from a strangely poor display at Yeovil ( can only assume he was off colour ) He has a commanding presence and seems to be getting better and better.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
this is great news, i have only been to one game this year v newport county, he wasnt that good but you could see the potential !

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
When I saw him against Crawley pre season you could see the ability but also some naivety, I am really pleased he is doing so well now. It is always more pleasing to bring a young unknown player through than buy an experienced one, apart from being so much better for the club finances.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
When I saw him against Crawley pre season you could see the ability but also some naivety, I am really pleased he is doing so well now. It is always more pleasing to bring a young unknown player through than buy an experienced one, apart from being so much better for the club finances.

Completely agree, the joy is witnessing the development of players as well as the team.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And well done Gus for snapping him up!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Don't you think it was probably both considering Bridcutt came from the same 'stable'?

Not necessarily, he came in as development in Feb and Gus wanted to go in March. Unless you know otherwise I don't make that connection because Gus would have been too busy to get involved in recruiting anyone other than a full squad member.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not necessarily, he came in as development in Feb and Gus wanted to go in March. Unless you know otherwise I don't make that connection because Gus would have been too busy to get involved in recruiting anyone other than a full squad member.

I might be guessing but he had contacts at Chelsea who alerted him to Bridcutt, he may not have had to do much recruiting. Who knows?

He always seems to win a 50 50 header as well, and that is priceless to have a midfield player who is good in the air as well as being good on his feet.

I agree. But only a few weeks ago someone of here was slagging him off for never winning a header.:facepalm:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Good luck to the kid, he's obviously working hard and willing to learn, I can think of a fair few players who did neither.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here