Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you're just a small town near Brighton......

never been so proud to be a Paecehaven fan, 1000 or so Guernsey fans giving us stick and then the classic "small town near Brighton, you're just a small town near Brighton..." well , what could we retout with? so myself and an other dozen members of our travelling army proudly singing our hearts out replied "small town near Brighton, WE'RE just a small town near Brighton....."........they didn't sing that again!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
never been so proud to be a Paecehaven fan, 1000 or so Guernsey fans giving us stick and then the classic "small town near Brighton, you're just a small town near Brighton..." well , what could we retout with? so myself and an other dozen members of our travelling army proudly singing our hearts out replied "small town near Brighton, WE'RE just a small town near Brighton....."........they didn't sing that again!
Your getting quite excited about this I can tell! :banana:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

What chants did you sing to them?

You're French and you know you are!

At least they knew where Peacehaven was!:thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Small island near Jersey, your just a small..............

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should have sung "We're just a small town near Saltdean" :lol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You're French and you know you are...... Did you try that one or is that not allowed these days?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You're French and you know you are...... Did you try that one or is that not allowed these days?

Or "You're Cows and You Know You Are.."

Peacehaven is famous because a retired bank manager and his boyfriend were partially eaten by their own dogs a few years back after both died in their bungalow there. Must have been a nice find for the police..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here