Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Sorry if this has been posted earler but this from the Wigan Board

'How much would that Rohan Ince cost.
Dont know if he would come to us but that lad today was magnificent in the middle. He was everything our clowns in midfield are not. Aggresive , composed, never wasted a ball and completely ran the show..get a bid in.'

Everything I always thought since he first appeared for the first team !

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The boy has the makings of a great player IMHO. The Blackburn game, I called him YaYa Ince.
I think we will struggle to keep hold of him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
'Dont know if he would come to us'
Rohan, want to go to Wigan?
Nah, you're alright :)

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys

Dont know if he would come to us but that lad today was magnificent in the middle. He was everything our clowns in midfield are not. Aggresive , composed, never wasted a ball and completely ran the show..get a bid in.'

Link?

D

Deleted member 2719

I am so glad that Oscar didn't drop him for the obvious Bridcutt because our young midfield have come of age and have risen to the challenge. What would Gus have done? Frozen out the youngster and not giving them a chance to flourish, i know we had injuries but Oscar has shown a strength that i admire as manager Gus was just weak when it came down to it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I am so glad that Oscar didn't drop him for the obvious Bridcutt because our young midfield have come of age and have risen to the challenge. What would Gus have done? Frozen out the youngster and not giving them a chance to flourish, i know we had injuries but Oscar has shown a strength that i admire as manager Gus was just weak when it came down to it.

I Agree, sad to think that we have lost some decent talent in the last couple of years for precisely that reason !

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
Would love to see ince and bridcutt play cdm together so ince can learn off bridcutt , also bridcutt would be cover if ince went On run

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would love to see ince and bridcutt play cdm together so ince can learn off bridcutt , also bridcutt would be cover if ince went On run

Absolutely not. Our biggest step forwards this season has been to stop playing with more than one CDM on the pitch we certainly shouldnt be reverting to two.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Absolutely not. Our biggest step forwards this season has been to stop playing with more than one CDM on the pitch we certainly shouldnt be reverting to two.

:thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a forum side of things, one should count our lucky stars (and Bozza and Manx) for having such a decent forum to discuss, abuse and partake in binfestery. I've yet to see another one that is the principal forum of the club and measures up to this one.

On topic... How long is Ince tied to us?

Signed an 18 month deal back in February I think.

You'd imagine they'd be looking at extending that (if they haven't already done it).

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
On a forum side of things, one should count our lucky stars (and Bozza and Manx) for having such a decent forum to discuss, abuse and partake in binfestery. I've yet to see another one that is the principal forum of the club and measures up to this one.
100% agree

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Here here. Terrible board, and the posters seem to have just crawled out of a pond..

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This is what I said about Ince after the game against Derby on 10 August and I got quite a bit of stick for my views at that time:

"I don't know about the rest of you folks but I thought Ince looked a terrific prospect today. Sure, he had a few dodgy moments (as did all his team mates) but his strength on the ball, skill, hold up play and general willingness to battle for the cause impressed me greatly. He was my MOM by some way and I'd like to see him start at Birmingham. Well done to Oscar for given him his Championship debut. Hopefully he'll rapidly become a better version of Yaya Toure. I doubt whether he would have even been on the bench had Gus still been here".

Glad to see that a few more NSCers are now joining the Ince fan club. Long may it continue. I know he's not yet the finished article but I stand by my earlier opinion that he will become a big, big player for this club; and sooner than many think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here