Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wannabe squatters v orient next year in the championship?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
How funny it will be if WHU are relegated and orient are promoted! Guess that was not on the cards when the tenancy of the Olympic stadium was being considered! And before people say WHU are a big club, they will no way fill out the Olympic stadium if they continue to be a yoyo club and last season they had to advertise on radio all season to flog tickets. That's unless they give away tickets like confetti as promised.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd be surprised if they filled the ground, even if they don't get relegated.

What is the status quo? Do they just pay a ground rent?

I really hope Orient keep their form up and get promoted.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I'd be surprised if they filled the ground, even if they don't get relegated.

What is the status quo? Do they just pay a ground rent?

I really hope Orient keep their form up and get promoted.

£2 million a year if I remember right! not a bad deal seeing that the stadium cost over £500 million

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Oh West ham are going down unless the board invest heavily in a couple of decent strikers. Our first shot on target today was in the 93rd minute. Absolute dogshite

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did Hearn say something similar a few weeks back

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
West Ham would still pull 20k more than Orient if they were both in league 1. im not sure if people are jealous or didnt pay attention to the story, what ever you feel about West Ham they were the best and most credible tenants. the next option was... well there wasnt, it would have been left as a white elehant to house 2 atheltics meet a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here