Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 points from...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...the 3 away games against the teams relegated from the Premier League, all before December.
Without ever looking like losing any of the games.

Just how good a manager is Oscar.

...the 3 away games against the teams relegated from the Premier League, all before December.
Without ever looking like losing any of the games.

Just how good a manager is Oscar.

I was at the QPR game and we rode our luck a bit then - but it is a good observation.

That's why it is amusing to read the Palace morons of here boasting that they will sweep through his league next season. I don't think so.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was at the QPR game and we rode our luck a bit then - but it is a good observation.

That's why it is amusing to read the Palace morons of here boasting that they will sweep through his league next season. I don't think so.
NOBODY is going to QPR without feeling some pressure.
The fact we did shrugged it off and had a chance or two as well, says it all.

I was at Reading and we should have won that, could easily have been 7 points from 9.

NOBODY is going to QPR without feeling some pressure.
The fact we did shrugged it off and had a chance or two as well, says it all.

I was at Reading and we should have won that, could easily have been 7 points from 9.

Yep - only team to take a point away from QPR, only team to beat Wigan at Wigan, and only team to beat Burnley this season. Things are not as gloomy as some paint.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
He is a breath of fresh air!
A wobbly start but we are well on the way to challenge and still with key players missing!
I love our current style of football and I think the players probably prefer it judging by recent performances

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Yep - only team to take a point away from QPR, only team to beat Wigan at Wigan, and only team to beat Burnley this season. Things are not as gloomy as some paint.

Spot on! Says a lot really doesn't it....?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
He is a breath of fresh air!
A wobbly start but we are well on the way to challenge and still with key players missing!
I love our current style of football and I think the players probably prefer it judging by recent performances

I think the players are becoming more accustomed to the new style of play which in turn is now starting to show results

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here