Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can there be any doubt now that Kuszczak is the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can there be any doubt now that Kuszczak is the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ? - Discuss.

10 capped Polish goalkeeper who must have by far the highest proportion of clean sheets of any BHAFC goalkeeper. Is that 7 this season already and in the top 3 last season ?

Certainly the best goalkeeper outside the Premiership and would grace any team in the premiership from the top 6 down. Only Schmeichal comes a distant second. We are lucky to have him here.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree Tim. I have supported them for 41 years and no one comes close.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
I'd say almunia is also a very very good keeper at this level. Kuszczak is by far our best in my life time.

I think the same, but have u seen the mistake he did today and last week off woods head? Don't think Watford rate him right now lol..

U have to watch almunia mistake today ( is he ankergan cousin )

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agree. We have never been blessed with any truly great keepers - I still can't believe we got him (good old Gus).

He should not be plying his trade in the Championship. But it is our gain. Like pulling a Woman out of your league. It won't last but enjoy it while it does.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Watched the match at the Blue Lagoon this pm (which was excellent by the way) and Kuszczak's big 2nd half save was stunning. He didn't have a chance to react until the ball was on its way and I've no idea how he managed to get down to it. Barnes and Ince were also great today. Evening only slightly marred by wife accidentally smashing glass into Spag Bol - Dr Who with crisps it is then.

He should not be plying his trade in the Championship. But it is our gain. Like pulling a Woman out of your league. It won't last but enjoy it while it does.

I've never pulled a woman out of my league. (open goal - go on tap it in).

It is difficult to rate him too highly as he has never played in the Prem with us but should we go up he is one of the players we would NOT need to replace. IMO.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think the same, but have u seen the mistake he did today and last week off woods head? Don't think Watford rate him right now lol..

U have to watch almunia mistake today ( is he ankergan cousin )

haven't seen today's, but the Wood goal was very unlucky. See kuszczak's mistake at birmingham last season, all keepers make errors, but i'd say they are the two best in the league.

Watched the match at the Blue Lagoon this pm (which was excellent by the way) and Kuszczak's big 2nd half save was stunning. He didn't have a chance to react until the ball was on its way and I've no idea how he managed to get down to it. Barnes and Ince were also great today. Evening only slightly marred by wife accidentally smashing glass into Spag Bol - Dr Who with crisps it is then.

Blue Lagoon Kingways Hove ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What a crucial save , Holt thought he had equalised.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't believe we haven't extended his contract. Free to go at the end of this season at the mo :(

I'm sure we've talked about it, but I reckon he will want to see where we are before committing. The guy wants to play for Poland and he would do well to consider his options. I was amazed we managed to snatch him as it was.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is still only 31. Their first choice goalkeeper is 33 so Tom has 5 more years he can make an impact for Poland. Playing in the Championship can't help his cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here