Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Mine keeps cutting out on radio sx, is it me or the BBC again?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mine is cutting out , not particularly worried this afternoon as I'll be watching a live stream of the game.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I complained about this in an email to 'perform' who provide the streaming service.

I received a reply saying that strict quality controls are maintained and the fault must lay with my Internet Service Provider.

I further emailed saying multiple people from all over the country and indeed on different continents appear to have the same issue, the reply, strict quality controls are applied and the fault must lay with my Internet Service Provider!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really annoying how hard can it be to keep a commentary up for more than 2 mins without cutting out for 2 or 3 seconds. Grrr

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Seagulls Player has to be the worst player available in football..... I never get a complete game commentary, it's a fecking joke. Someone needs to get this sorted or I will cancel. Truly had enough now!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Seagulls Player has to be the worst player available in football..... I never get a complete game commentary, it's a fecking joke. Someone needs to get this sorted or I will cancel. Truly had enough now!!!

I had it for years
complaining is useless
you have it as it is
or get rid like I have
and be careful about putting anything on "ask the club" I was banned after asking 3 times and finally I lost it
not fit for purpose I am afraid

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It might be time to try and organise a boycott of this woeful service. Get as many people as possible to cancel their subscription, writing to all parties involved, including the club, explaining why.

It's really not good enough.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It might be time to try and organise a boycott of this woeful service. Get as many people as possible to cancel their subscription, writing to all parties involved, including the club, explaining why.

It's really not good enough.

Some sort of explanation would be a start. I listened to the Wigan commentary which until we scored, was quite impartial! The quality of signal was hardly interrupted at all. This makes keeping SP worth keeping so at least those that cannot get to games can at least listen to what's going on.

It really is a very poor quality of service that needs serious investigating. If you pay for a service you should expect to get what you are paying for. Today this wasn't the case.

I'm very frustrated today but a win always helps :rolleyes:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here