Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tall chap in Albion away shirt at Huddersfield station this morning

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not me! I don't have an away shirt (Bad Fan) Also, only ever been through Huddersfield on the train.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
tallest-man.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not guilty, around 30 minutes from Wigan

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Got to be Dave the Gaffer

Did he resemble this chap, at the back?
4-poofs-and-a-piano-250x250.jpg

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
'Tall dude wearing Brighton shirt standing on Huddersfield station platform last Saturday morning. I was struggling with a crossword, you were daydreaming whilst foaming at the mouth. Coffee?'

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Got to be Dave the Gaffer

Did he resemble this chap, at the back?
View attachment 48939

Not me...lunch out, walk on the seafront, putting the garden to bed and just gone to the tip.

I live on the edge.....oh and still giddy about the result today at Sheffield Wednesday.....Sheffield Wednesday :laugh::ascarf:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why didnt you say hello to him?
It cant be every day you see an Albion fan in Huddersfield!!

Agreed! I saw a time share salesman in Bugibba Malta wearing an Albion shirt and spoke to him. He had worked at the Amex in promotions the year before and had become a fan even though he was a scouser.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Are you sure it was a Brighton away shirt? Huddersfield played away at Sheffield Wednesday today, their change strip is yellow too,

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Agreed! I saw a time share salesman in Bugibba Malta wearing an Albion shirt and spoke to him. He had worked at the Amex in promotions the year before and had become a fan even though he was a scouser.

Went to Cyprus 3 years back and my youngest son had an Albion shirt on, a few people spoke to us because of the shirt, one lad from Saltdean, a holiday rep from Coldean and even an ex- PL ref from Worthing came over in our hotel for a chat.

Brilliant result today:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here