Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newport County sign Barker

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
hasnt made the progress we thought he might in the last two or three years. Not impossible that he might still come good. I think this loan has come a couple of seasons later than it should have.
Dickinson is another about whom I have doubts as his progress seems to have hit a plateau.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hope Barker can come good on one of his loan moves. He seems to do well and score cracking goals in the DS but not able to make the step up...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Newport? I'm surprised we allowed him to go to those arrogant arses...not a fan of Justin Edinburgh after his antics in the League Cup.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Newport? I'm surprised we allowed him to go to those arrogant arses...not a fan of Justin Edinburgh after his antics in the League Cup.
You can't hold back a players career because of a grudge.

Good luck to him. I hope he does well. But that's about the level of players we produce at the moment. Still a bloody good level of football for any young man.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Good luck to him. I hope he does well. But that's about the level of players we produce at the moment. Still a bloody good level of football for any young man.

They are fighting for promotion so it's a good choice of club to send him out to. It sort of makes up for breaking Byron's leg as well.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Don't get me wrong, i agree (hell, we've given players to Palace in recent years) - i just hope that he get games with them and it isn't a wasted loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here