Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terror Trial.......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The trial of the two men accused of the murder of soldier Lee Rugby in London earlier this year began this week but was then adjourned until yesterday. It has since been further adjourned until Monday 25th November.

Since these adjournments it appears that at least one of the accused has now been charged with contempt of court, alongside the existing charges of murder, and the attempted murder of a police officer.

On the first day of the trial protesters outside the court, from groups including the EDL and BNP, called for the return of capital punishment.

The comments above are, as far as I can gather, factually correct. But you really do have to go looking for any coverage of a highly newsworthy trial.

Why is this happening? And is it morally correct that our news is being censored in this way?

Last edited:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The trial of the two men accused of the murder of soldier Lee Rugby in London earlier this year began this week but was then adjourned until yesterday. It has since been further adjourned until Monday 25th November.

Since these adjournments it appears that at least one of the accused has now been charged with contempt of court, alongside the existing charges of murder, and the attempted murder of a police officer.

On the first day of the trial protesters outside the court, from groups including the EDL and BNP, called for the return of capital punishment.

The comments above are, as far as I can gather, factually correct. But you really do have to go looking for any coverage of a highly newsworthy trial.

Why is this happening? And is it morally correct that our news is being censored in this way?

It's a ****ing disgrace. Especially when everyone knows if a Muslim/black young man was hacked to death by white Christians, the news would be all over it.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It's a ****ing disgrace. Especially when everyone knows if a Muslim/black young man was hacked to death by white Christians, the news would be all over it.

the trial hasnt started yet. believe me i despise these fkers more than life itself but there is no media black out right now. when the case starts in earnest it will be all over the papers. they only exist to shift units thats why they hack murdered girls mobiles.

much as it pains me to say it - i want these fckers to have no publicity or platform. its the only way. i want full life terms asap and for them to have no opportunity to spout their filth. bury them asap. problem is as their lives were nothing this is their chance for celebrity. dont think for a moment they wont be heroes in jail. this is what we are up against.

if you are worried we wont get an opportunity to face up to home grown prison convert muslim fanatics comitting atrocities on the streets of the uk dont worry - there are gonna be plenty more. these lads are the first of many.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The worse case of media black out over racism was of the horrific murder of Kriss Donald. Truly appalling.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what make you say its censored? not much news worthy about a court hearing being adjourned.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
what make you say its censored? not much news worthy about a court hearing being adjourned.

It would be normal practice on BBC news (TV, radio, website) to report of the opening, and adjournment, of a legal case of this high interest to the public.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
much as it pains me to say it - i want these fckers to have no publicity or platform. its the only way. i want full life terms asap and for them to have no opportunity to spout their filth. bury them asap. problem is as their lives were nothing this is their chance for celebrity. dont think for a moment they wont be heroes in jail. this is what we are up against.

This. Definitely this. Those scum should be left to rot in isolation in some godforsaken Scottish Highland jail, hundreds of miles from near anyone who gives a toss about their despicable agenda.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I think its likely they will spend the rest of their days in Belmarsh, if they actually serve less than life it will be a travesty

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

Apart from the spelling of Lee Rigby's name. :facepalm:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
the trial hasnt started yet. believe me i despise these fkers more than life itself but there is no media black out right now. when the case starts in earnest it will be all over the papers. they only exist to shift units thats why they hack murdered girls mobiles.

if you are worried we wont get an opportunity to face up to home grown prison convert muslim fanatics comitting atrocities on the streets of the uk dont worry - there are gonna be plenty more. these lads are the first of many.

This. Definitely this. Those scum should be left to rot in isolation in some godforsaken Scottish Highland jail, hundreds of miles from near anyone who gives a toss about their despicable agenda.

Both the above posts sum it up for me 100% :thumbsup:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I know it all seems cut and dried but isn't it normal to wait for a trial to be finished and for the verdict to be announced before deciding on appropriate sentencing? ???

If they are found guilty of murder they will definitely get life, it's a mandatory sentence, the Judge has no choice.

Where the Judge does have discretion is in deciding the minimum number of years that they will spend in prison.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Are you really surprised ? Also bear in mind the two accused will not get life.

To right, probably get a £50 fine, paid for out of there benefits, and sent on a holiday to Narnia or whatever it is they come from.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hardly worth the expense of holding a trial on this one I'd have thought, seeing as how the two freaks were all over the national news and on the phones of a crowd of locals, ranting and holding bloodied weapons while the poor lad lay dead in the street. What exactly is there to debate in court?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so the trial beings and lo! it is top of the news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here