[Official Site] Women: Albion v Chesham United

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
barton-l229-1115888_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
14:46 22nd November 2013
by James Hilsum
I am hoping that now we have had a run of games together, the consistency and energy is back into our play."
John Donoghue
Albion women host Chesham United at Withdean this Sunday, kick-off 2pm.Head coach John Donoghue was pleased with his side’s attacking display in the last game between the sides, when the Seagulls won 5-4 at Worthing, but is hoping for a more solid defensive display this time round.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It was very exciting for the spectators, but a bit frustrating for me as we conceded too many goals. That being said, there were spells in the game when we played some very exciting football and scored some great goals.
“I am hoping that now we have had a run of games together, the consistency and energy is back into our play.”
Albion will face away tests at Gillingham and Tottenham following the Chesham fixture, before hosting Portsmouth and then travelling to Charlton ahead of the Christmas break.
Donoghue has a couple of key injury concerns going into the game, as Lily Agg is still ruled out with a rib fracture and Cally Beaumont will have a late fitness test on a hamstring injury.*
The game against Chesham is free for season-ticket holders and under-16s, while admission for non-season ticket holders is £2.
Next three fixtures:
24th November-Chesham United (H)League
1st December-Gillingham (A)League
8th December-Tottenham Hotspur (A)Premier League Cup

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here