Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans that use this site.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Am I the only one that gets confused regarding Palace fans on this site? I read ,we do this,we do that . Only to realise later that the writer is on about Palace. Some of them even have about 8,000 credits to their account on here. Is their own forum site that bad? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Yes, it is a strange fascination that they have of us. Although of course they deny it.
Mind you, their own forums are poor and unfriendly.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I think you'll find that, by way of reciprocation, there is a small cadre of NSC posters who have a rather unhealthy fascination with their website

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Palace posters are scum, wankers, bellends and the rest of my abusive language. Utter vile disgusting people.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am I the only one that gets confused regarding Palace fans on this site? I read ,we do this,we do that . Only to realise later that the writer is on about Palace. Some of them even have about 8,000 credits to their account on here. Is their own forum site that bad? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

Liberty, tolerance, binfests, intellectual social and political discussion, potty behaviour, cooking tips, cool music - this site is a microcosm of Brighton, and therefore very attractive to many.

BBS is the messageboard equivalent of a remedial child playing with a can of petrol and a box of matches.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I like 'em.

The trolls are Vince Hilarious and the decent ones are just football fans like us. Nowt wrong with that.

The scum pop up in all threads non Palace related. Wouldn't get that on their site and all these adorable lovely nice palace fans might give it we love you but on their site every palace fan on here speak with vile venom responses to any Albion fan on their site. Hate the lot I do and hope they get run over.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
The scum pop up in all threads non Palace related. Wouldn't get that on their site and all these adorable lovely nice palace fans might give it we love you but on their site every palace fan on here speak with vile venom responses to any Albion fan on their site. Hate the lot I do and hope they get run over.

Classy :D

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Bit far? SOME of them on here are decent fellows, every fanbase has a % of pricks, I do agree about BBS though it's like a bunch of homophobic obsessed with gay monkeys locked in a cage.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Think you should stop sitting on the fence and say what you really think :lol:

Last edited:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
At least it shows they care. You never got any on here around 98/99 when we were right in the shit. It's a sign the rivalry is alive and well again, why shouldn't they post on here :shrug:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
i like it and think its quite funny, obviously when were loose its annoying, but were just as bad, if their wasnt any palace 'trolls' it would make NSC slightly boring sometimes, plus, if anyone has been involved in the REMF football match like i was this year will realise that some of them are decent people

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

You appear to hate Palace fans yet want NSC to be more like their BBS, there's a paradox in that.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I quite like them. Adds a new dynamic and a lot of them are well informed. It's sometimes embarrassing when one of them makes a valid, non anti-Albion point and some NSCer just spouts off inane blabber and abuse. I see that kind of thing at the school I work in.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I like having them for banter,most are just fans that support the wrong club...but that is their choice.
They come on here for banter which they get and sometimes they get vile abuse' the same as the Brighton fans who go on their site...
EDS and SE20 are welcome...they get abuse but still come back with wit.
Even though their ground is a 1924 derelict dump,been in admin twice,have applied for re-election three times to stay in the league,have no manager,copy Villa for shirt colours, copy Barca for kit design, Steal 'their' song from St Pauli, Steal the Eagle from American football,have no originality (since when was the Eagle the indigenous bird of Croydon...)
As a matter of fact not a nice bunch of pikeys altogether....with exceptions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

I think you'll find most of them do have a standout Avatar - see post no 9

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here