Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Reverend Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
There are only two choices for this prestigious award which I thought up about 10 minutes ago. No other Males on the Planet are worthy of this title for 2013. So NSC: Who is Superman of the year?

Rob Ford.

Reverend Flowers.

Who has gone the extra mile to further the cause of the male population and firmly put all those feminist stereotypes of men to bed once and for all? Tick your choice and give your reasons why?

For me it has to be Toronto's fine upstanding Mayor for destroying the myth that little of interest ever happens in Canada. He now claims to have found Jesus. Maybe he could replace the Reverend Flowers seeing as he could well be defrocked in the near future?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The Flowers story is a distraction from the real story, which is: how did the Co-operative movement lose sight of its fundamental principles?

I think most people prefer to concentrate on the Flowers though. Has shades of Mark Oaten about it. I agree with you though. Labour has a lot of questions to answer on their influence on them too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have no idea why NSC hasn't adopted Rob Ford.
I've bounced his thread a couple of times, but alas it's not to be.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No option for David Beckham ? surely any awards panel must have him shortlisted ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here