Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews happy at Brighton

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We must be doing something right then because in the last couple of weeks we've also had Barnes saying he wants to stay long term along with Conway and Ward expressing an interest in staying longer than their current deals.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Do you think he'd say no he hates it here?

Do you think he'd say no I'd never sign there?

Ask 2 simple yes or no questions and write a 500 word+ article on them over and over and over again

Would be a very good signing just like Bridge would have been, but it depends if he (like Wayne and also the lad Ward) would want to be over-paid as they get older or settle for wages within our budget

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The doomsayers, and there were plenty of them early season, who would have you believe that this is not a happy club behind the scenes, appear to be wrong.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Of course he is not going say he is hating life at Brighton and that he wouldn't consider signing there ,even if that was how he actually felt .

All he has done is given the club a bit of good PR on the back of an article about the EIRE situation in a Daily tabloid .
Can't see a problem with that .

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
No Hastings he'd say I am having a great time down here in Brighton but with everything you need to take one step at a time and I just want to help the team, gaffer and fans get to the playoffs or further at the end of the season.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It is good PR for the club and will help in January if we are looking to bring any more players in.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Ask 2 simple yes or no questions and write a 500 word+ article on them over and over and over again

Would be a very good signing just like Bridge would have been, but it depends if he (like Wayne and also the lad Ward) would want to be over-paid as they get older or settle for wages within our budget

After the way the play off defeat and the events that followed knocked the stuffing out of everybody I would have thought people would be pleased to see positive vibes starting to come out of the club again but obviously not.

theboybilly

Given that the main subject of the article was Andrew's thoughts on Keane and O'Neill's effect on Ireland's squad, I thought it was very good to read of Keith's thoughts on his experiences of Brighton both as a visiting player and now as one of us. Remember he's still a Bolton player, and could easily end up back there but this article seems to show we have a very good chance of securing his services permanently. I for one would be delighted with that.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He might change his tune in the next few months if he's not in the team on a regular basis, which is feasible if we keep Bridders in Jan and the form of Crofts/Ince/Agustien

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
this article seems to show we have a very good chance of securing his services permanently. I for one would be delighted with that.

He might change his tune in the next few months if he's not in the team on a regular basis, which is feasible if we keep Bridders in Jan and the form of Crofts/Ince/Agustien

He's done a good job for us but I can't see him starting once we have a full squad to pick from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here