Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock to palace ?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Looked a cert for the second time that job was going the way of T.Pulis, backed down to 1-10,
then between 20.40 to 21.25 tonight, Warnock has been smashed down from 20-1, down to a best price 7-2,
while Pulis can now be backed at 2-7, with betting long since suspended by several of them,

Warnock, shirley not !,

Tee Hee:rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Seriously? Bloody hell...I'm all in on Pulis now. Got fixed odds a week ago at 4s.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Pulis is by far the most Logical and sensible choice,

ive backed him twice now, but saw the ££ come for Warnock on oddschecker.com, so had cheeky score at 20s,

so now my heart and head want the same, which could be fun !

Go on Niel !

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

ive backed him twice now, but saw the ££ come for Warnock on oddschecker.com, so had cheeky score at 20s,

so now my heart and head want the same, which could

Go on Niel !

Smart... Hedging when a profit, best way to beat the Bagman. :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah. I suppose my personal gain is less important than palaces loss. Warnock. I'll look at the sites now for best price.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've had a cheeky fiver on Malcolm Alison at 66/1.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think this might actually happen. There isn't a desirable alternative at the moment, so bring in old Colin as a stop gap until Malky, Hughton, Poyet or whoever gets the bullet then they can move in on someone that they actually want rather than who is available at the moment.

Ok this season will be a write off, but it is anyway.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

so now my heart and head want the same, which could be fun !

Go on Niel !

Pulis the most logical and sensible choice? I would say the complete opposite actually. Palace are not a team of hoof ball merchants. I'm surprised they haven't gone in for Zola.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Pulis the most logical and sensible choice? I would say the complete opposite actually. Palace are not a team of hoof ball merchants. I'm surprised they haven't gone in for Zola.

Why on earth would Zola, or any other manager of a half decent championship side, want to go to palace?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this might actually happen. There isn't a desirable alternative at the moment, so bring in old Colin as a stop gap until Malky, Hughton, Poyet or whoever gets the bullet then they can move in on someone that they actually want rather than who is available at the moment.

Ok this season will be a write off, but it is anyway.

You are making a big assumption if you think any of Malky, Hughton or Poyet would want the job. The shortest wait is likely to be Jol at Fulham and I doubt he'd want it either.

The debacle at Palace could turn out to be the best pantomime of the Festive Season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here