Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A stern ticking off

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
to the little sh#t who broke into my van last night:wrong:---if I ever catch you, mummy & daddy will spend the rest of their lives wondering what ever happened to their baby boy:shrug:---as if they are bothered:rolleyes:

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
to the little sh#t who broke into my van last night:wrong:---if I ever catch you, mummy & daddy will spend the rest of their lives wondering what ever happened to their baby boy:shrug:---as if they are bothered:rolleyes:

Happened to my brother down Southall Avenue, couple of little sh*ts in the lower Bev area by all accounts.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sorry to hear this Simmo, fecking SCUM the b@steds that do this, chopping their hands off would be to good for them!
Did they get all the tools?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sorry to hear this Simmo, fecking SCUM the b@steds that do this, chopping their hands off would be to good for them!
Did they get all the tools?

No --- by chance we are on a big job in Patcham and are able to leave all our major stuff on site----he nicked a bunch of keys (useless to him) and my sons winter hat(found later in neighbours garden)----still like to meet him tho punish:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No --- by chance we are on a big job in Patcham and are able to leave all our major stuff on site----he nicked a bunch of keys (useless to him) and my sons winter hat(found later in neighbours garden)----still like to meet him tho punish:

Well that is sort of good news not losing the tools, I have no advertising on my van as I am paranoid about getting the van robbed, I sometimes think it would be a good idea to have security/dog unit on the side of the van though.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Are there any vans that are harder to break into? My Dispatch was broken into for the second time in three months this week. Lock and back door handle ripped out again.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Lucky bar steward you..

I caught 3 10-14 year olds trying it on with my van recently. The older one stood watch, one kid bottom of door ladder, and the youngster was on the roof trying to work out how to get in the pipe racks..
I saw them from my living room opposite, went out side and had a yell at them, and all fooked off sharpish..

As a point, i don't buy second hand tools as been done over once years ago - Now dead locks, and tools in transit insurance makes me sleep better at night.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Well that is sort of good news not losing the tools, I have no advertising on my van as I am paranoid about getting the van robbed, I sometimes think it would be a good idea to have security/dog unit on the side of the van though.

Don't think weather its sign written or not. They assume all vans have tools.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Lucky bar steward you..

I caught 3 10-14 year olds trying it on with my van recently. The older one stood watch, one kid bottom of door ladder, and the youngster was on the roof trying to work out how to get in the pipe racks..
I saw them from my living room opposite, went out side and had a yell at them, and all fooked off sharpish..

As a point, i don't buy second hand tools as been done over once years ago - Now dead locks, and tools in transit insurance makes me sleep better at night.

Gippos??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here