Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official help with buying Christmas presents thread 2013

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ideas for mums, dads, children, teenagers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, aunts, uncles, grandparents and anyone else.

What do you want, and what are you getting these people?

Yes I know it may seem early but these things need planning.

And don't forget to click the Amazon link at the top of the page to give NSC money when you buy. No doubt Bozza will post his normal thread concerning this at the start of December or earlier if he is feeling the Christmas spirit!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I actually think I want one of these.

Attachments

• Jumper.jpg
    Jumper.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 82

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Instead of going for the cliched watches, DVDs and games, I'm hoping to get my family gifts that they'll remember for longer than if I just got them a paperback book. So like I've booked tickets to see Top Gear Live in Scotland with my dad and brother, then my mum is getting a relaxing spa day in a Sussex retreat. If I have any money left over, I'll get my younger brother tickets to see a concert of his choice, and take Dad to see a Brighton game in the New Year. That sort of thing is my theme for present-buying this year, and means I can do all the ordering online at my leisure. As for me, I'd like an Albion top, a badminton racket and a Nike FuelBand.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I need to buy a present with a value of up to fifty quid for a 65 year old man who has everything. Any ideas gratefully recieved. He likes rugby, sci fi and whiskey but has been told to cut down on the latter

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ideas for mums, dads, children, teenagers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, aunts, uncles, grandparents and anyone else.

What do you want, and what are you getting these people?

Yes I know it may seem early but these things need planning.

And don't forget to click the Amazon link at the top of the page to give NSC money when you buy. No doubt Bozza will post his normal thread concerning this at the start of December or earlier if he is feeling the Christmas spirit!

There's some truly awful stuff here http://www.prezzybox.com/

Find it there then buy it on amazon via our link.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We're treating ourselves to a night in Bruges this Friday on the proviso that we buy EVERYONE'S presents on Saturday in Bruges / the hypermarket. Wish us luck.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'll get my mrs an outfit from Ann Summers. It will go in the wardrobe where it will remain with last years, and the years before. I just like going in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here